Vax TBTSV1B1 Arrow Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.6 Litre, 20 V – Review
Lightweight, compact but surprisingly powerful….
The Vax TBTSV1B1 Arrow Cordless Vacuum Cleaner offers great cleaning performance thanks to its 20v lithium-ion battery and a generous 35 minutes of cordless cleaning freedom is available.
You’ll have no problem moving from room to room and gliding effortlessly underneath hard to reach spots like furniture. It’s also suitable for different types of floors such including carpet, laminate and tiles.
Below are some of the great features the VAX TBTSV1B1 has to offer you:
- Performance: The lithium-io battery provides consistent suction power and is a reliable technology.
- Cleaning Time: This particular model offers up to 35 minutes of cleaning time, VAX reckon this is enough time to clean your home twice.
- Maneuverability: Due to the low profile and ergo mic design you won’t have any trouble performing a thorough clean underneath furniture.
- Lightweight: This really helps make cleaning jobs and moving around your home with this vacuum a lot easier especially the stairs where a bulky heavy cleaner isn’t recommended.
- Multi-floor: Clean carpets, laminate and even tiled floors such as in your bathroom it’s quite versatile.
- Storage: When you’re finished cleaning and need to store the VAX TBTSV1B1, then it will fit into a cupboard or under the stairs quite easily.
- Performance: 8/10
- Cleaning Time: 8/10
- Ease of use: 9/10
- Price: 8/10
- Suitability for most homes: 8/10
If you like to perform a thorough clean of your home and don’t want to rush then the VAX TBTSV1B1 is the one for you as it offers all of the great benefits of cordless cleaning along with a generous 30 minutes of cleaning time.
You can clean carpets, laminate and tiled floors and it’s ideal for picking up pet hair. You won’t have any difficulty moving around your home or cleaning those tight spots such as underneath furniture thanks to its low profile, ergonomic and lightweight design.
If you would like to find out more information please click here.