Another great addition to the VAX handheld cordless vacuum cleaner family….
- These small handheld models are great for spot cleaning and handy for in car cleaning,
- Although its a compact size it does offer several notable features which include it built-in crevice tools, powered turbo head ideal for cleaning upholstery and removing pet hair easily,
- It’s gator mouth technology making it super easy to empty and avoiding any unwanted mess.
- It’s powered by an 18v battery which lets you clean your home for around 20 minutes before needing a charge, but if you’re only using it for the odd spot clean I suspect it would last you longer without having to recharge it.
Vax H85-GA-P18 Main Features
- Cordless: Being cordless gives you a massive amount of freedom.
- Built-in Tools: Great for cleaning hard to reach areas
- Powered Turbo Head: Having a powered head makes removing pet hair from upholstery so much easier.
- Easy Emptying: Emptying the Vax H85-GA-P18 is very easy, no hassle and little fuss.
- Battery and Motor: With its powerful 18v battery and motor it can handle most cleaning tasks.
Vax H85-GA-P18 Specs
- Battery: 18v
- Power: 155 Watts
- Weight: 1.9 KG
- Dust Container Total Volume: 0,3l (litres)
- Run Time: 20 mins
- Size: 14 cm x 9.5 cm x 32 cm
- Charging Time: 12 hours or less
- Part Number: 1-1-136896
Vax H85-GA-P18 Images
Vax H85-GA-P18 Whats In The Box
- x 1 Vax H85-GA-P18 Gator Pet Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 0.3 Litre, Silver/Black Review
- x 1 Crevice Tool
- x 1 Charger
- x 1 Instruction Manual
Vax H85-GA-P18 Pros vs Cons
- Cordless, lightweight and powerful.
- Built in tools
- 20 minutes of cleaning time
- Ideal for quick cleaning of pet hair
- 12 hours charging time
Vax H85-GA-P18 Conclusion
If you are looking for a good quality cordless vacuum cleaner for spot cleaning, upholstery and/or in car cleaning then the Vax H85-GA-P18 is probably worth checking out. Vax do make some great vacuum products and they tend to be packed with useful and well thought out features, the decision is yours!
As always I welcome any comments and suggestions you may have. Thank you.